I was working on a couple of blog posts (NOT involving him…at least not yet they aren’t), when UTA posts something new and tagged me in it. I read it and loved it! It is like a getting to know you, and I lovelovelove getting to know you things. Things where you learn I am the oldest of four, wear glasses and can’t dance. Where you learn that I like spicy foods and want to live in a trailer park for a minimum of 3 months for the experience. So without further ado, here are my ABCs….
– Available: Hmmm…physically, yes. Mentally and emotionally, NO.
– Age: A lady never reveals her age or her weight, especially when she is older and bigger
– Animals: They have claws and teeth and lick themselves….not a fan.
– Beer: None for me, thanks!
– Best friends: My Panel….and one very special Outside Observer is growing on me!
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
– Best feeling in the world: The rare times I throw responsibility out the window and spend money on and time with ME!
– Best weather: 70◦, sunny with a breeze
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Does the high school play count?
– Believe in Magic: I do!
– Believe in Santa: Of course!
– Brand: When it comes to clothing, no. When it comes to groceries and perfumes…yes.
– Candy: Turtles, plain M&Ms, Snickers and Goobers
– Color: Any shade of blue and peach
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate…of course
– Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian. I could eat it everyday!
– Cake or pie: Both! Red Velvet for cake and either Key Lime, Lemon Meringue or Sweet Potato for the pie
– Cheese: Mozzarella or Provolone
– Day or Night: The nighttime is the right time
– Dancing in the rain: Never done it…getting caught in the rain..all the time
– Eyes: Brown
– Ever failed a class?: Nope…came close though.
– Enemies: I don’t think so.
– Exercise: A four letter word NOT used in my house
– First thoughts waking up: Do I have to because I don’t wanna…..
– Food: Cook it, eat it and find it brings family and friends together
– Greatest Fear: Heights, snakes and death
– Get along with your parents: Yes…finally!
– Hair Color: After all the chemicals and dyes, it has settled into a reddish brown
– Happy: Depends on when you catch me
– Holiday: If referring to an actual day off from work holiday…Thanksgiving. If referring to a vacation…long overdue
– Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Tin Roof Sundae
– Jewelry: Bracelets, earrings, rings and getting into necklaces
– Job: Administrative Assistant
– Kids: I know what they require and what to do with them for short periods of time. I guess you can tell I have none.
– Kickboxing or karate: I studied karate as a child, but now…I just practice ka-razy.
– Keep a journal?: Does the blog count?
– Love: Unexpected and overrated
– Laughed so hard you cried: YES!
– Milk flavor: Chocolate
– Movies: I will watch anything except sci-fi, horror and mindless comedies
– Motion sickness: Only on a ship, which sucks because I love cruises
– Number: 3 and FYI…that is my numerological number also. I am odd
– One wish: I’m torn: To be loved the way I love another OR one million dollars in each bank account
– Perfect Pizza: Extra Cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and jalapenos
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne: So in Love by Victoria’s Secret
– Quail: That’s a bird, right?
– Reason to cry: Loss; sad or sappy movies; love and happiness
– Reality T.V: Big Brother…I want to be a houseguest on that show!
– Radio Station: Since my Zune, I no longer no what a radio is
– Song: Too many to mention but standouts are: Rumor Has It by Adele, Hey Little Girl (Original Mix) by Backdraft and TV Dinner for One by Trinity Hi-Fi
– Shoe size: 12WW
– Salad Dressing: Ranch or Caesar
– Skinny dip: Does a hot tub count?
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Sport: Football
– Sex: Female
– Tattoos?: None, but I do want a happy face tattooed on my ass
– Thunderstorms: Love them!
– Unpredictable: Again, depends on when you catch me
– Vacation spot(s): I’d love to go to visit all 50 states, London, Paris and India
– Weakness: We are having fun with this…let’s not go there right now
– Who makes you laugh the most: Cuz, my sisters and a couple of co-workers
– Worst Weather?: Suffocating heat and humidity…where you can’t breathe and being naked is wearing too many clothes
– X-Rays: I have had a couple
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: I can only think of Big Bird
– Zoo animal: I do not go to the zoo because it smells.
So there you have my ABCs….I did not pick the topics but found them interesting and had to think with a couple of them. Since all the bloggers I know have already been tagged, I will tag Oscar and my readers….you can pick all the letters/topics or just the ones you like or find interesting and answer in the comments section if you want. Thanks to UTA for giving me a fun break and I will be back soon with more posts.